Your employment at Camp Pugwash is first and foremost a Ministry. Your primary job description is to model Christ. And the best way to model Christ is through the relationships you build with the campers. The programs conducted each week are to be tools to facilitate the relationships you will build. Let’s not forget that programs don ’t change lives. People change lives.
BASIC QUALITIES for all staff are evaluated by these foundational qualifications. Specific requirements for individual jobs build upon and include these.
2. Loyalty to the beliefs, standards, and purposes of the Camp.
3. Acceptance of the distinctive purposes and approaches of Christ-centered camping.
4. Agreement with the unique emphasis and policies of the Camp and its appointed leaders.
5. Love for people and a concern to minister to them in the name and spirit of Christ.
6. A willingness to work with others in a spirit of mutual ministry and under a supervisor to achieve common goals.