Camp Staff Applications
Thank you for taking an application to work at Camp Pugwash this summer. In filling out this application I would like to inform you of our hiring criteria for staff this summer.
1. We are looking for people that have a close walk with Jesus and live this relationship out all year long. The lifestyle standards of the Seventh-day Adventist Church weigh very strong in this decision.
2. Since Camp Pugwash is a service industry we look for workers that exhibit an outgoing personality and show a high level of responsibility.
3. Persons that can make good, sound decisions are highly sought after. Much of the work that we do at camp requires a balanced personality that understands that importance of those who are entrusted to their care and keeping. A Criminal Record Check is completed on all summer staff at the expense of Camp Pugwash.
4. Our priority at the Maritime Conference is to provide summer work for Maritime students that attend our Educational Institutions. By hiring these students at Camp Pugwash we provide summer earnings that can be applied to the worker’s tuition at the beginning of the 2017/2018 school year. Some of the schools include; Sandy Lake Academy, Prairie Adventist Christian eSchool, Burman University. Students who are currently enrolled in our school system will have first priority for all positions. We do make exceptions in some cases.
After you have read and understood the before mentioned qualifications you may contact Paul Llewellyn and request an application form to be sent to you.
If you are wanting to make a difference in a child’s life this summer, consider summer camp ministry at Camp Pugwash. Job opportunities include:
- Girl’s Director
- Boy’s Director
- Program Director
- Store Manager/Secretary
- Craft Director
- Waterfront Director
- Horsemanship Director
- Recreation Director/Counselor
- Food Service Director
- Food Service Assistant
- Kitchen Staff
- Boy’s Counselor
- Girl’s Counselor
- Maintenance staff
If you are wanting to apply for the summer of 2017 please email Paul Llewellyn @ firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to set up an interview and send you off an application.
Please submit as soon as possible for the best opportunity to:
121 Salisbury Rd
Moncton, NB E1E 1A6